U.S MBA Transfer Program
MBA Transfer Program Overview
The MBA Transfer Program is designed for students seeking a transnational experience in their MBA Program. This program will give you the tools to lead your organization towards a digital, global and sustainable future with the opportunity to start your MBA in Sri Lanka and transfer to the Richard DeVos Graduate School of Management of the Northwood University of USA to complete your MBA.
For over 25 years, the DeVos Graduate School of Management has prepared students for success as global business leaders. The Business Schools’ focus on practical learning develops critical thinking skills through problem solving and collaboration which guarantees you will graduate with a solid foundation in skills that you can apply in your career right away.
Program Structure and Modules
MBA Transfer Program consists of 12 modules in total. The first 3 modules can be completed in Sri Lanka at ANC Postgraduate School of Education offered from the University of West London(UK) and the balance 9 modules in the USA (Northwood University).
- Business & Economic Policy
- Corporate Financial Decision Making
- Fundamental Concepts & Approaches To
- Decision Making
- Process Improvement For Managers
- Management & Leadership Capstone
- Integration & Implementation
- Competitive Strategy & Marketing
- Competitive Strategy & Marketing Practicum
- Human Behavior In Organizations
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class lower division
- 18 months
Northwood University, USA
- A leading American university in the field of Business and Management with a strong commitment to preparing students for success in today’s global economy.
- Specialized in Business Education in America and ranked 4th top Private Business School in America.
- Accredited by the higher learning commission and member of the North Central Association- USA
- Accredited by ACBP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) n the USA which is an elite group of leading Business Universities in the USA.
Why select MBA Transfer Programme?
- Opportunity to start your MBA in Sri Lanka and transfer to Northwood University, Michigan, USA
- Cost-saving by completing 3 modules in Sri Lanka
- On-campus Part-Time work for 20 hours during the study period
- Post-study work opportunity for 1 year after your MBA
- Scholarships up to USD 4,500
- University Grants Commission Recognized University
- Industry oriented syllabus from a university specialized in Business education in the USA