Master of Business Administration
The MBA aims to build a solid foundation in general management concepts and skills with practical exposure in fundamentals of business management such as finance, strategy, management, operations and more.
In addition to improving analytical and quantitative skills, you will develop communication skills, team working, leadership, creativity skills, and cross-cultural awareness to become the intrepreneur that every employer is looking for. The course focuses on encouraging individual entrepreneurship as well
- Managing People
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Business Ethics in Action
- Business Operations and Intelligence
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- New Venture Development
- MBA Project (including Research Method for managers)/ Dissertation
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower division
- Professional Qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/Charted/ CIM etc.
- 12 – 15 months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- The University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.