Master of Business Administration – CIMA/ACCA
MBA for CIMA/ACCA/CA Overview
This program enables you to convert your CIMA/ ACCA/CA qualifications to a top-ranked British MBA as the CIMA, ACCA and CA passed finalists are granted 50% exemptions out of the MBA curriculum. The programme is an extension of your financial expertise to a greater grounding in business management. It allows you to groom yourself as a futuristic manager with a lesser time and a financial commitment compared to any other graduate. The dissertation module will develop your ability to apply your business knowledge and use your soft skills effectively in a business environment.
- Managing People
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Business Ethics in Action
- MBA Project (including Research Method for managers)/ Dissertation
- Only CIMA, ACCA and CA Passed Finalists are eligible
- 8 or 12 months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.