MBA with Hospitality Management
In addition to its focus on general business education, the MBA concentration in Hospitality Management allows you to build a more substantial skill base in hospitality and tourism (and provides superior earning potential to a general MBA in the same field).
You will learn how to approach business challenges globally, integrate academic and technical knowledge, and evaluate situations from financial, commercial, and cultural standpoints.
- Managing People
- Global Marketing and Digital Business
- Business Ethics in Action
- Designing the customer experience 1
- Designing the customer experience 2
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Business Operations and Intelligence
- MBA Project (including Research Method for managers)/ Dissertation
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class lower division
- Professional Qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/Charted/ CIM etc./
- Candidates with exceptional work records with a minimum of 5 years of work experience at the managerial level would be considered
- 12 or 15 months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.