Executive Master of Business Administration
Executive MBA Overview
The Executive MBA Programme is designed to suit the multitasking professionals who are in different spheres of the corporate world who aspire to reach the next level of their career or their business venture. We appreciate your talent in managing multiple work and life commitments and we hope that the Executive MBA will enable you to reach the zenith of your career while balancing your work, life and learning productively.
- Management Skills for Executives
- Strategic Leadership
- Technology and Global Economy
- Financial Management
- Delivering Innovation Project
- An honours degree 2.2 or equivalent recognized by University of West London
- Full Membership (i.e. Associate or Fellow) of UK recognised Professional Body (e.g. CIM, CIMA, ACCA) through completion of
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience at a middle/senior management level
- 15 months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.