LLM In International Business & Commercial Law Programme
This course is designed for graduates of law, business and finance in a legal or a corporate job role in the international business world. The course covers on business structures, corporate processes, taxation, intellectual property, dispute resolution and legal aspects of international finance. Thus it provides a holistic knowledge for a lawyer aspiring to thrive in the corporate world.
Applicants will need a recognized law degree or should be professionals who have been admitted to the bar in a recognized jurisdiction. Holders of Post-graduate academic (e.g. MBA) or Professional qualifications (Chartered Accountants /CIMA) Which consisted of legal subjects and with a minimum of Two year work experience, will be also considered eligible to apply for the programme.
12 – 15 Months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.