MSc In Clinical & Health Psychology
The course provides a complete grounding in the theory, themes, professional issues and practical skills central to stage one Health Psychology training. Students will engage in group work, presentations, assignments, case studies and interactive learning. At ANC Education, students will be taught by well experienced academics with Masters, PhD and PsyD. in Clinical Psychology, having many years of teaching and professional experience in the Clinical and Health related fields.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Science or MBBS
12 – 15 Months
Why University of West London?
- Ranked #34 in the Guardian League Table 2021
- Ranked #17 for Business Management and Marketing in the Guardian League table 2021
- Ranked #15 for Law in the Guardian League table 2021
- “Silver” status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- University of the Year for Student Experience in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top university in London for overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Jumped 31 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 – the biggest rise in the UK. UWL has been ranked #52 in the UK
- Jumped 23 places to become one of the top 40 universities in the UK.