Study in Canada
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- Top universities and research institutions of international repute
- Wide variety of good study options
- Transparent and accessible visa application process
- A great social/ political system in place
- Affordable tuition fees and living costs
- On-campus/ off-campus employment (students can work 20 hours/week during school semesters and up to 30 hours/week during school breaks)
- High-paying jobs for those seeking full-time employment after graduation
- A top-ranked country in terms of the quality of life (the unique mix of high-tech, breath-taking natural landscape, and multiculturalism)
- One of the most favored destination for immigrants seeking permanent relocation
WHY STUDY WITH ANC?
- Student performance is very closely monitored to make sure that they maintain a better GPA throughout
- Attend college and visa applications, liaise with the universities for a positive acceptance, coach for a visa, and conduct mock visa interviews etc.
- Application fee waivers and scholarship opportunities
- Students are encouraged to choose the best university in terms of credit transferability, ranking, affordability, and the opportunity to work in Sri Lanka upon graduation (if they wish to return)
- One-on-one discussions with Canada university representatives and visa advisory sessions by the Canada embassy/EducationUSA
- Free SAT/ IELTS preparation classes
1 + 3 Canada Transfer
- Study the first year of your bachelors degree in Sri Lanka and complete the balance years in Canada.
- The opportunity to study in a top-ranked country in terms of quality of life.
- One of the most favored destinations for immigrants seeking education, employment and relocation.
- Affordable tuition fees and living costs.
- Transparent and Accessible visa application process.