About ANC Medical Placements
American Education Center LTD, operating under the brand name ‘ANC Education’ member of the CEG Education Group has been in existence for 15 years and is Sri Lanka’s largest education conglomerate. As the largest transnational education provider, ANC Education through its programme delivery and student placement services arm, has given the opportunity for thousands of students to benefit from higher education, by educating and placing them in some of the best universities in Australia, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Georgia, Latvia, India, Malaysia, Ukraine, Russia, Nepal and Germany.
Operating under ANC Education are its seven education providers; ANC Education, Wycherley International School, St. Nicolas International School, Modern Montessori International (MMI), Net Assist International, Eurasia and ANC Medical Placements, in combination are currently educating over 6000 students.
The medical placement arm of ANC Education, ANC – Medical Placements with more than a decade of experience have grown to transform the perception as the most trusted medical placement institute in Sri Lanka for international university placements and overseas education. During the span of its existence, ANC Medical Placements has acted not only as a counsellor for medical placement in distinguished universities but evolved to be the local representative of the international medical education industry here in Sri Lanka.
Years of Student Placements
Global Medical Students Placed
Registered Doctors in Sri Lanka
Why ANC Medical Placements?
- No. 1 Medical Placement Centre and career consulting institution in Sri Lanka.
- Over 15+ Years of Student Placement Service
- We have placed over 2000+ medical students around the world and more than 200 registered medical practitioners working in Sri Lanka.
- Most of our programs are recognized by the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) and other medical bodies around the world Such as ECFMG (USA), GMC (UK) & AMC (Australia)
- ANC FUTURE CENTER – MEDICAL PLACEMENTS is a division of ANC Education, the leader in transnational education in Sri Lanka.
Armenia is one of the best countries when it comes to affordable and quality education. The country – holds a population of only 3 million with major languages spoken is Armenian, English and Russian.
A country that has so much to offer – Asian monastery, great cuisines and beautiful nature and all of this for a fraction of price in a similar vacation in Europe. The breathtaking landscapes and high mountains are just few attractions in the country with a very old heritage and picturesque scenery.
Armenia has witnessed a remarkable development in the field of education, especially medical stream. The medical degrees awarded by the Armenian universities are globally recognized.
Why Study in Armenia?
- “Low tuition Fee” Yerevan State Medical University is the primary reason for attracting thousands of students from around the world.
- SLMC recognized state medical university.
- 100% English Medium Curriculum.
- Armenia is known for the lowest crime rate and is one of the safest countries in Europe.
- Extensive clinical training at state hospitals.
- 6 years Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Universities in Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU) is the Soviet Union’s first medical university, the largest and most prestigious medical university in Armenia and is located in the capital Yerevan with 31,000 graduates till date and 11 teaching hospitals. There are about 8,000 students in 6 faculties. It is considered to be the best university to study medicine in Armenia. University has about 1,100 lectures out of which, 171 are well qualified Doctors of Science, 504 are candidates of Sciences, 7 Academicians of the RANAS; who perform scientific and pedagogical works at the university. YSMU is established in 1920 making the oldest university in Armenia.
Australia is a nation and landmass is encompassed by the Indian and Pacific seas. While Its major cities such as Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide are coastal cities. The capital, Canberra, is inland.
The country is famous for the Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, the vast area of Outback, and one of a kind species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Why Study in Australia?
- Growing Destination – It is the third most popular English speaking country for international students apart from USA and UK. Its known for the multi-cultural diversity, friendly citizens and the quality education.
- Global Recognition – The degrees that are awarded by Australian universities are recognize all over the world and Australian graduates are sought after because of their remarkable international reputation of the education system.
- Diversity of Education – Australian universities offer an extensive range of study programs and degrees.
- Work – International students who are studying in Australia is given up to 20 hrs. a week to work while studying.
Universities in Australia
Western Sydney University was previously known as University of Western Sydney; it is an Australian multi-campus university in the western region of Sydney. Recognized for undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. The university has campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith. It is as of now positioned within the top 400 in the world according to 2014 QS World College Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2015.
The University was found in 1989 and restructured as a solitary multi-campus in 2001. University of Western Sydney was renamed as Western Sydney University in 2015 as a result of rebranding.
Flinders University was established in 1966 and has succeed in Innovative research, High quality teaching and community engagement. It is a public university which is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
The university consists of students from more than 100 countries from around the world. Graduates from Flinders have built careers and lives that develop communities throughout Australia and in the world. Flinders is positioned within the 10-16 group in Australia and placed 36th among the world of universities that were established less than 50 years ago. The University initiated a cross-disciplinary method to education, the faculty of Medicine and Humanities are placed among the country’s top 10.
James Cook University is the second oldest university in Queensland Australia. It is a public university and is known as a teaching and research institute. Main Campuses of the university are located in the tropical cities of Cairns, Singapore and Townsville. In the field of research JCU is known for its main researches on marine sciences, biodiversity, sustainable management of tropical ecosystems, genetics and genomics, tropical health care etc.
The University of Sydney (USyd) is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s first university that was established in 1850. It is respected as one of the country’s leading universities. University of Sydney has 16 faculties and schools, through which it offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. In year 2011 the university has had 32,393 undergraduates and 16,627 graduate students.
University of Sydney is placed in the top 10 among the world’s most beautiful universities according to the British Daily Telegraph and The Huffington Post.
The Republic of Belarus is a landlocked beautiful country located on the boarders between Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia and Ukraine. The republic of Belarus is situated in the Eastern part of Europe and was previously a division of the Soviet Union and became a sovereign state in 1991. Minsk is the modern Capital of Belarus and is the most economically developed city in the country. It is both the industrial and educational center of Belarus. The transportation system is well developed and is supported by buses, trams and a metro system.
Why Study in Belarus?
- More than 6000 foreign students study at higher education Institutions and Universities in Belarus with an increase in the number every year.
- The visa is almost fully Guaranteedd.
- Belarus universities have the lowest tuition fee in the world; enabling students to easily afford the cost of education.
- Belarusian Universities are recognized internationally for the profundity and excellence of their courses.
- The Education qualification is accepted as an indication of a high level of competence in a extensive range of fields – from science to business, foreign language training to arts and from legal studies to medicine.
- The general living cost in Belarus is relatively low, compared to most of the other European countries.
- The entry procedures are trouble-free and clear-cut.
Universities in Belarus
Belarusian State Medical University is the leading higher medical educational institution in the Republic of Belarus has deserved international prestige and recognition for the quality of its teaching and research. Its history dates back to 1921, when a Medical Faculty was created on the basis of Belarusian State University.
The students complete the course of study in four major subject areas: Therapy, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
Among the faculty graduates there are a lot of well-known cardiologists, neurosurgeons, ophthalmologists, radiologists, therapeutics, psychiatrists, oncologists, obstetrician-gynecologists, cosmetologists, pulmonologists and doctors of many other specialties
China is located in eastern Asia, bordering the East China Sea, Korea Bay, Yellow Sea, and South China Sea, between North Korea and Vietnam and 12 other countries. It is known as the third largest country in the world apart from Canada and Russia.
Why Study in China?
- MBBS in China is a globally recognized programme which gives students the opportunity of taking any medical licensing examinations such as USMLE, PLAB, AMC, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
- There are 52 approved public medical universities under the administration of the Chinese Government and they are approved to enroll international students.
- All medical universities are listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) and Directory of World Medical Schools.
- China is a publicly safe country for students and the living cost and tuition fee are significantly lower than most of the countries.
- The students have sufficient and excellent number of hospitals to do their internships.
Latvia is a nation on the Baltic Sea amongst Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide shorelines and thick, straggling forests. Riga is the capital city of Latvia. Latvia is home to prominent wooden and art Nouveau architecture, tremendous Central Market and a medieval Old Town with St. Peter’s Church. The Museums in Riga incorporate the Latvian Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, displaying native crafts, food and music.
Universities in Latvia
In 2002, Rīga Stradiņš University obtained its status as a university. The university was established in 1950 and is a publicly funded prominent institute for Medical education in the Northeast Europe. The university is situated in Riga the capital city of Latvia. Latvia joined the European Union (EU) in 2004 which allowed Latvian Institutes of higher education the privilege to grant degrees that are recognized in other European Union member states. This benefit does not have any significant bearing to numerous East European universities that are not based in the European Union.
Other than the European Diploma, there are numerous favorable advantages in studying at RSU. Latvia being part of the Schengen zone, allows international students to travel in Europe without visa.
Malaysia could be described as a lively country with its rich culture, amazing food, bustling metropolises, lush green tropics, amazing shopping and affordable prices are some of the reasons why Malaysia has earned the slogan “Truly Asia”.
Malaysia currently being the 11th most preferred study destination is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia popular as a shopping destination and skyscrapers and the famous Petronas twin towers. The country is becoming very popular for higher education and low cost for high living standards.
Universities in Malaysia
Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC) is the leading medical education provider and single most contributor of doctors to the 7th largest country in the world which has a population over 1.2 Billion. Since the college’s inception in 1997, the college has persistently adhered to its vow to improve the health care system in India & Malaysia by providing access to a range of medical courses delivered by Manipal University in India.
The country is surrounded by eastern Europe and northern part of Asia. Moscow is the capital city of Russia with a land area of 17075.4 sq.km. and a population of 144 million. Russian universities lead in the area of education specifically in medicine, engineering etc. globally.
Why Study in Russia?
- Admission process is known to be easy and most of the universities does not have entrance exams for international students.
- Education fee for studying medicine and living cost is reasonable than other western countries.
- Russian universities provide medical degrees in English medium and are recognized worldwide medical bodies such as WHO & UNESCO.
- Medical students are given a good clinical exposure in highly equipped government hospitals in Russia.
Universities in Russia
People’s Friendship University of Russia was established in the year 1960, is one of the top state higher educational institutions of Russia. The university has produced more than 77 thousand graduates who are now working in 170 countries, among them there are more than 5500 holders of PhD and Doctorate degrees. Specialists are equipped in 62 majors and lines of study. The university is home to more than 29 thousand graduate and postgraduate students from 140 countries. They represent more than 450 nations and nationalities worldwide.
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University known as “First Moscow” was established in 1758. The university is the first and the oldest medical school in Russia with 260 years of history. The university is facilitated with 12 faculties and 2500 academic staff providing study programs in medicine, dentistry, public health and bio technology etc. Furthermore, the university includes 19 teaching hospitals with more than 3000 beds, 7 research institutes and 5 research centers. First Moscow University have the largest library in Europe providing an outstanding environment for education.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University known as “Second Moscow” is a leading and first universities in Russia. It is a reputed university celebrating the 112th years. The university is facilitated with 115 departments providing 250 courses and degree programs with over 2000 lecturers. Pirogov university provides general Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacology, Pediatrics, Medical Biochemistry etc. Furthermore, the university have a reputable network with Moscow’s biggest state clinical hospitals which service more than hundred thousand people with many pathologies.