Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
BTEC is an established brand of choice for the world’s learning communities, engaging students in applied practical, interpersonal and thinking skills for more than 3 decades. BTEC Higher Nationals are taught to over 100000 students in 58 countries worldwide and is available in over 40 different subjects.
Pearson puts learning into the context of the world of work, giving learners the opportunity to apply their learning in relevant and realistic work contexts. This applied, practical approach means that learners develop the knowledge and skills they need for career progression or further study. This qualification builds on the
Level 7 Diploma and is designed to provide a broad qualification on strategic management and leadership. It prepares learners to work as strategic managers and leaders with optional units in, for example, planning, creative and innovative management, and communication. All modules will be taught through a series of diverse lectures comprising of the main module tutor and guest lecturers where relevant.
- Diploma / HND with Working experience (minimum 3 years)
- Completing this Pearson Level 7 Diploma offers you 120 credits, which can be applied toward the 180 credits required for an MBA.
- Each module is typically valued at 20 credits – which constitutes 200 Unit Learning Hours in Total, of which 45 Hours are Guided Learning Hours that take place in the classroom.
|Strategic Change Management
|Strategic Human Resource Management
|Financial Principles and Techniques for the Strategic Manager
|The Digital Business; Transformation and Optimization
|Strategic Leadership and Management
BTEC programmes are vocational. This means that all teaching on the course will be in relation to what happens in the workplace.
Lectures will include many contemporary case-study-based learnings. All units will be delivered using the most updated content, which is relevant to the subject and enhances employability. Units will develop skills in the range of cognitive, affective, and psychomotor aspects. All units will be designed around “learning outcomes” which build skills, knowledge, and expertise in your subject area.
ANC Education will use a diverse lecture panel to enrich the student’s learning experience.
- Dissemination of information via lectures and the Internet.
- Guest lectures.
- Introductory academic writing sessions to provide students with the opportunities to develop communication and presentation skills.
- Use of case studies/live cases to provide the experience of particular occupational issues
- Directed reading through the use of essential texts and articles/handouts.
- Guest speakers to articulate the industry’s current approaches, views, and ideas on particular issues.
ANC Education uses a primary delivery approach of traditional classroom teaching. However, in unique circumstances such as curfew laws/travel restrictions, the centre is fully equipped to deliver via the Blended Learning approach and possesses the digital infrastructure to deliver Distance Learning as well.
- Direct entry to Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by the University of West London, UK with two module exceptions.
- These qualifications support career progression. Learners who have completed a BTEC Level 7 Professional qualification in Strategic Management will be ready to work in the role of a strategic manager.
Applicants must submit the following documents together with the registration fee.
- Duly completed application form.
- Originals and copies of educational and professional certificates.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport.
- Two passport size photographs (with white background).